|Basic Search||Advanced Search||Online Archives||Help|
|Item type||Location||Collection||Call Number||Status||Notes||Date Due|
|Online||Online Electronic Resource||Electronic Records||MA/98.0194(a)||Open Shelf||Link to Electronic Resource|
|Archive Request||Archival Reading Room||Maps||MA/98.0194(a)||Available|
Date of situation: 1821.
Shows: buildings on the mission site.
Orientation compass shown.
The Elliot Indian Mission was established by the American Board of Commissions for Foreign Missions of the Massachusetts General Association of Congregational Churches in 1818. It continued in existence until the 1830s and the Choctaw land cession of the Treaty of Dancing Rabbit Creek.
Zoomify JPEG file, Mississippi Department of Archives and History, . Map scanned as TIFF file then converted to Zoomify JPEG file.
Mode of access: Internet browser.